The following is a timeline of events that occur in the world of Baccano!.
- All explicit dates mentioned in the light novels, 2007 anime, and drama CDs ought to be included.
- Character birth years are approximated from characters' ages which are explicitly specified in-series.
- Certain historical events which are contextually useful are underlined for distinguishment purposes.
- Critical events are bolded for emphasis. A 'critical event' here denotes an event which crucially impacts the series as a whole (e.g. the 1711 summoning aboard the Advena Avis).
- All non-historic entries must be sourced. For entries with multiple events requiring multiple sources, sources should be listed in corresponding order with the events.
- An asterisk * is used to mark suspect dates, i.e. dates that are specified in the novels and either later contradicted or confused.
|c. 300 BC||Ronny Schiatto (Ronny II) comes into existence||300 B.C. The Notorious B.E.Ginning|
|some time during
|Through a summoning, ten alchemists become complete immortals. Only three (Dalton Strauss, Renee Paramedes Branvillier, and Archangelo) have survived to the 2000s.||1935-B: Dr. Feelgreed|
|1608 AD||Ronny is summoned again, by whom unknown.||The Rolling Bootlegs|
|1690 AD||Huey Laforet (summer), Monica Campanella, and Elmer C. Albatross are born.||1705: The Ironic Light Orchestra|
|1694 AD||Sylvie Lumiere is born.||2001 The Children of Bottle|
- The Inquisition reaches Huey's village. His mother is tried for witchcraft and put to death, and nearly all his fellow villagers are burned as heretics.
- Gardi Dormentaire is murdered by Maribel Boroñal, who is forced to change her name to Monica Campanella and flee to Lotto Valentino. Her brother Esperanza C. Boroñal becomes Lotto Valentino's governor, and their true relationship is obscured to the public.
- Elmer is rescued by the Church on the day he is due to be sacrificed.
|c. 1701 AD||Czeslaw Meyer is born.||1710|
|Summer 1705 AD|| - Having lost favor with the church, Elmer arrives in Lotto Valentino and meets Huey and Monica, fellow alchemy students at The Third Library.
- Huey founds his own counterfeit operation.
- Esperanza quashes a citizens' riot. New Chief of Police LaRolf Hancletia is arrested as the leader of the rebellion.
- Maiza Avaro is introduced to Czes.
- Dalton reveals that he is immortal to Fermet, Jean, Begg, and Maiza. Maiza begins studying alchemy under Dalton.
|1709 AD||Late Autumn/Winter* - A Dormentaire delegation arrives in Lotto Valentino, led by Carla Alvarez Santonia.
- A new play based off Huey's childhood, written by Jean, is performed in theaters.
- A play based off Gardi's death and Monica's life, written by Jean, opens in theaters at the start of the year. House Dormentaire closes it down months later.
- Monica spends several months in captivity under Dormentaire guard, during which time she gives birth to a healthy infant.
- Fermet murders Monica; her corpse falls into the ocean and is never recovered. Huey disappears from the city and spends the next year traveling.
- Elmer becomes a Dormentaire spy to make Carla smile.
|1711 AD|| - Dormentaire-sponsored alchemists Victor Talbot and Szilard Quates arrive in Lotto Valentino, which is now under Dormentaire control.
- Lucrezia de Dormentaire arrives in Lotto Valentino, where she publicly fakes her death.
- Niki is horrifically injured thanks to Fermet.
- Huey returns to Lotto Valentino.
- The Advena Avis sets sail for North America with thirty passengers on board. During the voyage, Maiza summons Ronny and learns the secret of the Grand Panacea; all passengers save for Sylvie become immortals.
- Szilard devours thirteen new immortals, including Gretto Avaro.
| - 1711: Whitesmile
- Rolling Bootlegs
|1711-1712 AD|| - The Advena Avis reaches the North American East Coast, and is abandoned at the beach.
- Lucrezia, Avaro Sr., and Niki become complete immortals. Avaro Sr. is experimented on for the next two hundred years.
- Sometime post-1711, Denkurō attempts to walk from America to Japan. Fermet intercepts him in the North Pole and leaves him encased in ice for the next 250 years.
|1720-1721 AD||Fermet returns to Lotto Valentino and pays a visit to Jean. Full of despair, Jean begins writing his memoirs of the events that took place between 1707-1710. He then conceals the completed Accounts in his attic.||1710|
|c. early 1880s AD||Christopher Shouldered is created along with Hong Chi-Mei, possibly alongside other members of the Lamia.||Bloody to Fair|
|1904 AD||Dolce Restaurant opens to the public.||1934: Peter Pan in Chains|
|1906-1907 AD||Ladd Russo is born.||1931 The Grand Punk Railroad: Express|
|1908 AD||Jul 26 - The Bureau of Investigation (BOI) is created.|
|c. 1910 AD||Szilard demonstrates his immortality to Barnes, who begins working for him after being granted incomplete immortality.||Rolling Bootlegs|
|c. 1911 AD||Dallas Genoard is born.||1933 <First> The Slash -Cloudy to Rainy-|
|c. May 1912 AD||Firo Prochainezo is born in Hell's Kitchen, Manhattan.||Rolling Bootlegs|
|c. 1913 AD||Tim is born as Tack Jefferson.||Cloudy to Rainy|
|1914 AD||World War I begins.|
|c. 1915 AD||Eve Genoard is born.||1932 Drug & The Dominos|
|1916 AD||21 Feb - 18 Dec - The Battle of Verdun is fought between the Germans and the French on the Western Front. Fred serves at Verdun as a German military doctor, earning terrible burn scars during his service.||- Express|
|1918 AD||World War I comes to an end.|
|c. 1919-1920 AD||Rail is created in Huey's laboratory Rhythm.||1934: Street Episode Alice in Jails|
|1920 AD||Jan 17 - The National Prohibition Act comes into effect, signalling the beginning of Prohibition.|
|Winter 1920 AD*||The Gandor don dies; Claire Stanfield runs away and joins the circus.||1931 ~ Winter: The Time of the Oasis|
|c. 1921 AD||- Nice Holystone and Jacuzzi Splot become an 'item.'|| - 1931 The Grand Punk Railroad: Local
|c. Dec 1922 AD||Carzelio "Cazze" Runorata is born.||The Time of the Oasis|
|c. 1923 AD||Gustavo Bagetta joins the Runorata syndicate.||- Dominos|
|c. 1924 AD|| - Nader's father warns him to stay away from Sonja Bake's family. The same day, Sonja practices shooting her rifle and is told by her parents that guns are their Gods.
- Probably in the same year, Nader promises Sonja that he will become a hero.
|The Time of the Oasis|
|c. August 1925 AD||- Huey and Chané Laforet arrive in Manhattan in search of the young genius Claire Stanfield, only to find him gone. Huey takes note of Tack, and spends the next month observing him.||Cloudy to Rainy|
|September 1925 AD||
- Tack runs away from home and is taken under Huey's wing. He starts calling himself Tim, gets a tattoo, and shaves his head.
- Maria Barcelito inherits her grandfather's katanas and begins studying swordplay.
|Cloudy to Rainy|
|1926 AD||Nice is severely scarred by an accidental explosion, which also costs her her right eye. Jacuzzi obtains his signature tattoo.||Episode 15|
|1927 AD|| - Keith Gandor meets Kate.
- On the opening day of the Feast of San Gennaro, Donatello 'kidnaps' Keith.
- Donatello is devoured by Szilard, who leaves New York the same year.
Dec - A group of men attempt to assassinate Cazze and his father, but are killed by Gabriel and Juliano. The twins pledge their loyalty to Cazze after he sincerely thanks them without fear.
| - Manga chs. 002-004
- Time of the Oasis
|1927-1929 AD|| - The marriages of Keith and Kate and Berga Gandor and Kalia take place.
- 1928 AD: A turf war nearly breaks out between the Martillo Family and the Gandor Family, but defuses at the last moment. The two Families officially establish friendly relations.
- c. 1929 AD: Ladd and Graham Specter meet.
| - Dominos
- 1929 year comes from Episode 14
|1929 AD||Oct 29 - The stock market crashes, plunging the world into the Great Depression.|
|bef. 1930 AD||Ennis devours one of the surviving 1711 immortals, awakening her humanity.|
|1930 AD|| - Donna Digness passes away.
Nov - Paula Wilmans is murdered by Lester.
Nov - Dallas Genoard and his cronies assault and rob a beggar, who afterwards begins mugging people. The beggar ends up murdering Barnes' blender, who had just managed to complete the Cure-All Elixir.
Nov - Szilard and Ennis return to New York the next day, only to learn that the majority of the completed elixir was destroyed in a fire accidentally caused by Randy and Pezzo. Firo switches out his liquor for the elixir. Barnes is devoured by Szilard.
Nov - Pietro Gonzales retrieves a bottle of the elixir from the wreckage and drinks it, becoming a complete immortal.
Nov - The Gandors expose their finance manager Jorgi for embezzlement and dispose of him.
Nov - Dallas and his three companions become incomplete immortals, after which Szilard devours Scott.
Nov - Firo is promoted from associate to executive. Those present at the promotion party unwittingly drink the elixir and become complete immortals.
Nov - During the party, Dallas and co. murder Mike and four other members of the Gandor Family.
Nov - The next day, Szilard goes to the Alveare to devour Maiza. Firo devours Szilard instead and saves Ennis' life.
Nov - The Gandor brothers dump Dallas, James, and the third goon into the Hudson.
Nov-Dec - Isaac and Miria travel to California, where they spend the next year mining for gold. They survive off of the lapis lazuli they find.
|December 1931 AD||Sep - Lucky Luciano's Night of the Sicilian Vespers purge begins. Bartolo Runorata is one of the Mustache Pete bosses that survives the purge.|
Dec - Raymond and Jeffrey Genoard are murdered by Gustavo Bagetta, triggering the decline of the Genoard Family. Their murders are covered up as a car accident.
Dec - The Runorata-Gandor feud reaches a boiling point. Meanwhile, the Runoratas search for Roy Maddock, a drug addict who stole a special case of drugs from them while it was in transit.
29 Dec - Nader Schasschule leads a coup against Goose Perkins. His coup fails, and he loses his right hand as punishment. However, he survives his attempted murder thanks to Fred, who happened to be passing by.
29 Dec - Ladd convinces Who to join him in his hijacking plan. That night, Russo capo Sedley and his subordinates, confront Jacuzzi over several robberies his gang committed in Russo shops. The Russos are brutally murdered by the gang.
30 Dec, morning - Isaac and Miria rob the Russos of their entire earnings for the month, dressed as Ty Cobb and Babe Ruth.
30 Dec - The transcontinental express Flying Pussyfoot departs Chicago's Union Station in the evening and is hijacked by three independent groups. Elmer and Fermet reunite aboard the train. Cazze runs away from home.
30 Dec - Victor interrogates Huey in New York, and receives word of the hijackings. That night, a murder attempt on Berga Gandor is made at Firo's casino.
30-31 Dec - The kidnapping of Cazze by Vanishing Bunny takes place. Serges' hostage negotiations are thwarted by Gabriel and Juliano. Nader watches Goose die on the railroad tracks. Pamela, Lana, and Sonja find Spike collapsed by the tracks and take him to a doctor.
31 Dec - Ladd is arrested for assault, and eventually sent to prison. While in jail, he assaults Gustavo and is transferred to Alcatraz.
31 Dec, 2:00 PM - The Flying Pussyfoot arrives at New York's Pennsylvania Station, two hours late. The incident is covered up by Nebula and Senator Manfred Beriam. Czes and Begg reunite later that day. Who begins working for Fred.
Post-FPF: Upham, Jack, and Jacuzzi recover in Fred's Clinic, which has recently reopened thanks to Fred's return to New York. Claire purchases the name "Felix Walken" and begins using it as his new name.
|1932 AD||1 Jan - Turner files a complaint against the Bureau, claiming that Victor defrauded him aboard the Flying Pussyfoot.
1 Jan - Henry and Edith make an information deal. Later, Edith reveals to the Gandors that she has betrayed them and has her hair cut by Tick as punishment while Claire and the brothers watch on.
2 Jan - The Runorata-Gandor feud culminates in a Runorata raid of the Daily Days. Gustavo winds up incarcerated in the same prison that Ladd is initially sent to. Roy, Raz Smith, and Alkins are taken to Fred's Clinic to convalesce. Once healthy, Roy begins working for the Gandors at Fred's Poorhouse.
2 Jan - Luck gives Eve a map informing her of her brother's location. Maria Barcelito starts working for the Gandors at the Coraggioso after the raid.
2 Jan - Isaac and Miria have a dominos party with the Martillos.
3 Jan - The DD President reviews the last few days with Elean Duga and Nicholas. Huey is transported out of Manhattan to Alcatraz under heavy guard. Several days later, Jacuzzi visits the Daily Days and sells information on the events of the Flying Pussyfoot to Henry.
5 Jan - Keith finally goes home to his wife.
approx. 13-14 Jan - In the Jane Doe speakeasy, Upham spends two days talking about the Flying Pussyfoot to a man whom he believes is a DD reporter. In reality, the man is an actor who believes he and Upham have been hired by Broadway playwright 'Victor Talbot' to ad-lib a conversation. 'Victor' is really Fermet, who eavesdrops on the conversation without Upham's knowledge. As a result, Fermet learns Upham's name.
Earlier that day, Graham Specter kidnaps Chané after mistaking her for Eve. Jacuzzi mounts a solo rescue to the warehouse district with the intention of turning himself in exchange for Chané's freedom, but the rest of his gang come anyway as backup. There, Claire and Chané finally have their reunion; in the aftermath, Chané moves in with Jacuzzi's gang.
Fermet and the actor run into one of Jacuzzi's agitated followers as they exit the speakeasy the same evening and give him directions to the harbor-warehouse district, where the showdown is concurrently taking place. Fermet's original plans for the river are scrapped; he instead accompanies the actor back to the actor's apartment and murders him there.
Two days later, approx. 16 Jan - Fermet reads a Daily Days article which reports that an investigation is now underway into the actor's mysterious death. Fermet contemplates the potential fun in having Upham play with Czes before deciding to leave the area, so as to avoid running into Elmer. In the meantime, he plans to make preparations for the 'party' and otherwise stay in the shadows until Huey is released from prison.
The same day, Upham is discharged from Fred's clinic by Who with neither recognizing the the other from the Flying Pussyfoot. Minutes after Upham leaves, Elmer returns to the clinic only to learn that Who has found no records of Szilard within the clinic's files.
Early 1932 - Spike starts training Sonja in gunmanship, and Pamela and Lana enter Beriam's employ as maids. Spike strikes up a working partnership with The Former Felix Walken, who also works for Beriam.
1 Jul - The BOI is renamed the United States Bureau of Investigation (USBOI).
Aug - Mark Wilmans' suicide attempt is stopped by Elmer, who is still looking for Szilard in New York. Elmer and Graham meet.
Aug - Lester murders Lisha Darken and frames it as a Thompson murder.
Aug - Grievously wounded, Lester becomes an incomplete immortal. The Gandors take possession of him.
Aug - Mark becomes Smith's apprentice.
| - AJR (Jan)
- Dominos (Jan)
- Man in the Killer (Aug)
|July 1933||The USBOI is renamed the Division of Investigation (DOI), which also includes the Bureau of Prohibition.|
|September 1933 AD||
- Dallas and his two cohorts are retrieved from the Hudson by Tim and the Larvae. Huey orders the Lamia to travel to New York to help the Larvae storm the Mist Wall and retrieve the incomplete immortality elixir.
- The Martillos and Gandors send negotiators to deal with Jacuzzi, whose gang has been conducting business on their turfs without authorization.
- 1200 Nebula employees become incomplete immortals without their consent, as orchestrated by Renee.
- The Mist Wall Incident takes place. Dallas and Eve reunite.
- Jacuzzi's gang agrees to give the Martillos a fixed monthly tribute in return for operating on their turf.
- Nebula and Senator Beriam cover up the events of the Mist Wall.
|Cloudy to Rainy & Bloody to Fair|
|Winter 1933 AD||Ricardo Russo saves Christopher Shouldered, and the two become friends. Christopher leaves the Lamia to work for Ricardo.||Street Episde|
|December 1933 AD||5 Dec - Prohibition comes to an end. The abandoned cars of the Flying Pussyfoot are wrecked by overjoyed crowds. Meanwhile, the Alveare speakeasy becomes a restaurant in accordance with alcohol's legalization.||Express|
|bef. Dec 1934 AD||At some point before the events of the 1934 arc, Sham tries to claim Ricardo for a vessel and ends up sharing Ricardo's mind with him. Sham begins acquiring new vessels without Huey's authorization.||Peter Pan|
11 Aug - Alcatraz Island is designated as a federal prison.
Nov - Isaac Dian is incarcerated in Alcatraz. Hilton (via her vessel Liza Laforet) visits him in solitary. Isaac meets fellow inmate Ladd (and later on, Huey) while in prison. Miria moves in with Jacuzzi's gang during Isaac's absence.
Dec - Victor has Firo incarcerated in Alcatraz as a pretense, and orders him to investigate how Huey is communicating with the outside world.
Dec - Firo reunites with Isaac and meets Ladd and Huey while in prison. He is responsible for removing one of Huey's eyes, as requested by Sham. Liza/Hilton uses her falcon vessels to steal Firo's left eye in retaliation several days later.
Dec - Misery releases Isaac from prison, and convinces him to give up crime. Isaac formally meets Sham on the train from San Francisco to Chicago. Thanks to a deal with the police, Isaac and Miria's criminal records are wiped clean.
Dec - Amidst reports of explosions in Chicago, Renee Paramedes Branvillier and Nebula capture hundreds of Hilton's vessels to use as test subjects for her research into the immortality elixir. Sham reports to Huey that his vessels have been taken as well.
Dec - Graham and co. attempt to hijack a train bound for Chicago, aboard which are Turner, Gustav St. Germain, and Carol. Once they arrive, newly incomplete immortal Placido Russo orders Graham to capture the Lamia. Graham fails. Placido is devoured by Renee during the Nebula raid on the Russo manor.
Dec - Another series of bombing incidents plague Chicago, where Jacuzzi and co. have arrived with Miria in anticipation of Isaac's return.
Dec - Klik and several other incomplete immortal Russo executives are devoured by Renee.
Dec - Huey breaks out of Alcatraz and heads to Chicago, where he seeks out Renee and gouges out her left eye and reclaims Frank from her clutches. Rail joins Jacuzzi's gang. Huey decides to conduct his experiment in New York instead of Chicago.
Dec/Jan - After the events of 1934, Hilton realizes that Sham has betrayed Huey after forcing information from Gustav and Carol at gunpoint.
|Jan 1935 AD||Firo returns home. Annie/Hilton returns his eye to him.||1934|
|February 1935 AD|| - Ladd and Nader are released on the same day from Alcatraz and protective custody respectively at the same police station.
- Hilton stalks Nader, intending to make him pay for betraying Huey.
- The interior of Firo's casino is destroyed.
- In a diversion arranged by Melvi Dormentaire and Time, seaplanes soar low over Manhattan and fire blanks over the city.
- Melvi orders hits on several people, including Maiza, Kanshichirou Yaguruma, and Edward Noah, and tries and fails to have Isaac and Miria kidnapped. He successfully has Ennis kidnapped, and attempts and fails to devour Luck. Claire acts as Melvi's bodyguard per a contract he made with Huey.
- Unlike Maiza and Yaguruma, Edward is unable to fight off his attackers and is hospitalized with grave injuries.
- Isaac and Miria begin working at Fred's Clinic alongside Fermet. Fermet later quits, claiming that his father is ill.
- Ladd has a long-awaited reunion with Claire and Chané.
- The Runorata Family hosts a party for the grand opening of its casino at Ra's Lance.
- In order to keep Ronny Schiatto from meddling, Melvi has people continuously summon him during the course of the three day party.
- Huey and Salomé Carpenter plan to taint New York's municipal water supply, in a grand experiment intended to affect over seven million New Yorkers. This is likely the same experiment Huey originally intended for Chicago in 1934.
|July 1935 AD||The DOI officially becomes the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) at the beginning of Fiscal Year 1936.|
|Summer 1936 AD||Pietro and Dominico rob the Martillos and Gandors and flee to Mexico, where they hope to 'cure' Pietro's immortality.
Firo and Luck drive to Mexico in search of the two thieves.
At the same time, Isaac and Miria travel to Mexico in search of the Revolution.
|Drama CD 2|
|1939-1945 AD||World War II takes place.|
|1945-1991 AD||The Cold War develops. At some point during the Cold War, Nile meets with Victor and reports what he's gone through in the two centuries since the Advena Avis.||2001|
|c. 1960s AD||Denkurō is finally freed from his icy encasement in the North Pole when a Soviet nuclear submarine comes across him. The KGB chase him all the way to Germany, where he takes refuge in an East German's house.||2001|
|1970s AD|| - Maiza and Czes commence a decades-long road trip in search of the surviving 1711 immortals. Firo stands in as contaiuolo while Maiza is absent.
- c. 1972 AD: Bartolo Runorata passes away, and his grandson Cazze succeeds him as don. Bartolo's death triggers a several mental decline in Begg.
| - 1930
|c. 1980 AD||Firo and Ennis marry. Maiza and Czes return home for the wedding, which is reportedly chaotic.||2002|
|c. 1981 AD||Maiza, Czes, and possibly Sylvie and Nile head to Japan in search of Denkurō. They search in and around his hometown for him without success.||2001|
|1983 AD||Apr 8 - The famous illusionist David Copperfield 'vanishes' the Statue of Liberty. It is implied that Pezzo may have swam a lap around Manhattan Island consequently.||Bloody to Fair|
|c. 1988 AD||Claudia Walken and Bobby Splot are born.||2002|
|c. 1989 AD|| - Charon Walken is born.
Nov 9 - The Berlin Wall falls. Denkurō leaves Germany and finally returns home to a much changed Japan by 1991. He ends up wandering the country after learning his house was destroyed in the nineteenth century.
| - 2002
|c. 1990s AD|| - c. 1991 AD: Elmer accidentally reunites with Denkurō in Japan's Nikko Edo Village, where Denkurō is working as a 'ninja.'
- The head of the The Mask Makers abandons his post following the death of his wife, taking plenty of his strong subordinates with him. His young teenaged son Luchino B. Campanella is left to lead the reduced organization in his wake.
| - 2001
|December 1998 AD||Dec 23 - Elmer arrives in an unspecified European country, having traced Szilard's footsteps back to a odd, nearly isolated village and its abandoned castle. All of the villagers avoid him except Fil.
Dec 24 - Still having no luck with the villagers, Elmer cleans up the castle's interior and decorates it for Christmas with Fil's assistance.
Dec 25 - The villagers demand that Elmer leave the village and inflict physical violence upon him, only to witness him regenerate. They murder Elmer repeatedly over the next several days, only to cease and deem him an archfiend when he performs some alchemical tricks. He then takes up residence in the village's castle and jokingly demands that the village give him an annual sacrifice. They take him seriously and send him one of the Fil vessels each year.
- At some point during his stay, Elmer infiltrates Bilt Quates' laboratory and guilts him into a promise to atone for having neglected Fil.
|Early 2000s AD||The events aboard the Flying Pussyfoot are declassified, and film director John Drox starts work on a movie based off those events.||Drrr!! anime, other srcs|
|2001 AD||Summer - Isaac and Miria realize that they haven't aged.
Dec 23 - Maiza and Czes, accompanied by Sylvie and Nile, arrive in the European village in search of Elmer. They reunite with Elmer that day, and catch and bind him that night.
Dec 24 - Elmer escapes from the others' captivity.
Dec 26 - Feldt Nibiru converses with Sylvie and Czes.
|2002 AD||Feb - Maiza and co. learn of Bilt's continuation of his ancestor Szilard's research on homunculi. Fil murders Dez, earning the wrath of the villagers, and Feldt's kidnapping of Sylvie leads to a showdown between him, Elmer, Nile, and Maiza in a graveyard. In the aftermath, with Feldt's last vessel destroyed, Fil gives Feldt one of her vessels. The immortals spend the next six months working on ways to extend the lifespans of Fils' vessels.
Summer - Silis Artia's infiltration of SAMPLE is compromised at a church in Tokyo, where SAMPLE massacres their attackers. Izaya Orihara takes care of corpse disposal. Drugged, Silis later becomes Bride's temporary 'bride' against her will.
July - The Unnamed Photographer visits Manhattan, where his camera is stolen by Bobby. Firo relates to him the events of The Rolling Bootlegs. With their alchemic work complete, Maiza and Czes return home, and Feldt and Fil accompany the immortals and step out into the world for the first time.
July - Elmer, Sylvie, and Nile meanwhile head to Japan in search of Denkurō, whom they successfully find and reunite with during their stay. While in Japan, Nile encounters Shizuo Heiwajima in Ikebukuro and winds up fighting him on the streets. He ultimately loses to Shizuo with Elmer as an eyewitness.
August - Maiza visits Begg in the hospital.
Aug - In Kyoto, Japan, Fermet reveals that he is alive to Czes.
| - 2001
|2003 AD|| - By 2003, the Advena Avis is on display at a maritime museum on the North American East Coast.
- In February, Feldt/Fil meets Isaac and Miria in the Alveare and regales them with the events of 2001 The Children of Bottle.
- Accardo's Descendant returns to his hometown Lotto Valentino and discovers the hidden accounts of his ancestor Jean in a chest. Alarmed at the accounts' contents, he conducts research at The Third Library and travels to North America to continue his investigations.
- The FBI requests access to the Advena Avis' research material stored in the museum's archives.
- Ronny recounts the events of 1935 to Rosetta, who avoided the February incident and thus did not experience it firsthand.