The thirteenth light novel of Baccano! is 2002: (B Side) Blood Sabbath.
It was published 10 November 2007 and is 424 pages long.
Sylvie Lumiere, Denkurō Tōgō, Nile, and Elmer C. Albatross are on board the cruise ship Exit from Japan to America. They are also accompanied by a group known as the Mask Makers, led by Luchino "Rookie" Campanella , and a religion called SAMPLE dressed in black and red. Much chaos erupts on Exit and its sister ship Entrance, but both eventually arrive at their destinations. However, Czeslaw Meyer is in for a huge and sinister surprise upon his arrival to Japan. . .
- Spontaneous Interview with the Mask Makers
- A Daily Days Journalist's Report on the Red and Black Organization
- Phone Call Advice to the Copycat
- Prologue 5: The Young President Who Likes to Make Business Personal
- Prologue 6: They Deny God
- Chapter 4: The Immortals are Ready for a Trip
- Interlude 4
- Chapter 5: The Boy Magician Creates Smiles Through Lies
- Interlude 5
- Chapter 6: The Veteran Berserker Laughs Off Despair
- Interlude 6
- Chapter 7: The Entrance and Exit Overlap on a Sabbath of Blood
- Epilogue 2
- Extra Chapter B
- The title of the volume is a reference to the band Black Sabbath.