|2001 The Children of Bottle|
|Publication date||10 February 2004|
| Preceded by|
1932 Drug & The Dominos
| Followed by|
1933: (First) The Slash ~Cloudy to Rainy~
It was published in February of 2004 and is 344 pages long.
The immortal Elmer C. Albatross is a Smile Junkie who'll do whatever it takes for his happy ending – despite not knowing the first thing about happiness. Three hundred years after the passengers of the Advena Avis parted ways, four of them have finally tracked Elmer to a village in Northern Europe where the inhabitants seem to be stuck in their old ways, fearing the visitors as "demons." During their stay, the immortals encounter a strange girl, and their past catches up with them...
- Immortal - reports on Nile (Excerpts)
- Written by Victor Talbot (Immortal, FBI Agent)
- Immortal - dialogue between Isaac and Miria (2001, summer)
- Prologue - Smile Junkie
- Chapter 1 - Emotion "Happiness"
- Chapter 2 - Emotion "Sorrow"
- Chapter 3 - Emotion "Joy"
- Chapter 4 - Emotion "Anger"
- Chapter 5 - Smile
- Epilogue - The Children of Bottle
- The title of the volume is a reference to the band Children of Bodom.