|1935-D: Luckstreet Boys|
|Publication date||10 August 2016|
|Published by||ASCII Media Works|
| Preceded by|
1935-C: The Grateful Bet
| Followed by|
1935-E The Buzz Messengers
It was released on August 10, 2016, and is 296 pages long.
From the Dengeki Bunko website:
“The casino party has finally started. Among all those involved, Huey alone watches the city closely, scheming. Heedless of their expectations, the eddies of fate rage on.”
- According to Elmer C. Albatross
- Interlude: There's No Time for Anything But Organizing What They Know
- Chapter 23: The Demon Does Not Forget His Promise
- Chapter 24: The Morning Should Not Be This Quiet
- Chapter 25: There's Nothing For the Lowlife To Do
- Chapter 26: There's No Way They'll Just Behave
- Chapter 27: There's No Way No One Will Interfere
- Chapter 28: Words Won't Get Through Anymore
- Chapter 29: It Can't Be Helped
- Connecting Chapter: There Has To Be Something There
- Connecting Chapter: We Have No Tomorrow
- The title of the volume is a reference to the Backstreet Boys.
- There is a card turned face down under Firo's card. It is turned face-up in one of Enami Katsumi's last drawings in the book; it is a joker card, depicting the face of Lebreau Fermet Viralesque.