The nineteenth light novel of Baccano! is 1935-B: Dr. Feelgreed.
It was published 10 December 2012 and is 328 pages long.
Melvi's sudden appearance in Firo Prochainezo's casino stirs old memories in Firo's and Maiza Avaro's hearts, and is anything but good news. Meanwhile, certain alchemists involved with Huey Laforet seem to be congregating in New York. It could be that Vino is the one who holds the keys, but he might not be the real joker card in play. And who's the one meeting with Nader Schasschule?
- Rumors at the Information Agency
- Rumors Among the Delinquents of Chicago
- Rumors of the Well-To-Do
- Rumors Among the Members of the Runorata Family
- Connecting Chapter: No One Can Swim Against the Tide
- Extra Chapter 2: The Lover is Artless
- Chapter 8: The Immortal Researcher Has No Restraint
- Chapter 9: The Assassin Has No Doubts
- Chapter 10: The Fugitive's Nest Has No Blankets
- Chapter 11: The Actors Are Neither Collected nor Coordinated
- Chapter 12: The Silent Man Doesn't Lose His Composure
- Chapter 13: Nothing Comes of Violence
- Chapter 14: Nobody Knows the Future
- Connecting Chapter: There Is No One to Blame
Cultural References Edit
- The title of the volume is a reference to the band Dr. Feelgood.