|1935-A: Deep Marble|
|Publication date||10 September 2012|
|Published by||ASCII Media Works|
| Preceded by|
| Followed by|
1935-B: Dr. Feelgreed
The eighteenth light novel of Baccano! is 1935-A: Deep Marble.
It was published 10 September 2012 and is 342 pages long.
Huey Laforet has broken out of prison, much to Victor Talbot's outrage. While Victor and the Bureau investigate the trouble brewing in New York, Ladd Russo and his entourage visit Firo Prochainezo's casino along with Jacuzzi Splot and various other parties. It's almost as if someone is drawing everybody together...
- Report on Firo Prochainezo
- Report on Ladd Russo
- Report on Victor Talbot
- Report on ???
- Extra Chapter: There is No Prologue
- Chapter 1: The Youngest Brother Cannot Get Excited
- Chapter 2: The Investigators Have No Rest
- Chapter 3: The Lowlife Has No Welcome
- Chapter 4: The Boys and Girls Have No Tomorrow
- Chapter 5: The Girl in Black Has No Regrets
- Chapter 6: There is No Other Path in Life
- Chapter 7: The Rivals Make No Mistakes
- Connecting Chapter: The Police Can Do Nothing
Cultural References Edit
- The title of the volume is a reference to the band Deep Purple.