1934 Alice in Jails: Streets is the ninth Baccano! volume.
It was published on December 10, 2006 and is 376 pages long.
The year 1934.
All kinds of strange people are gathering in Chicago-the newspaper's vice-president and young camerawoman, a bizarre group moving on Huey's orders, a wrecker with ties to the Russos, a researcher who works for a certain company there, and even a "vampire" and his friend. Things are gearing up for another great commotion in the Windy City...
- About Lamia
- About Christopher
- About Graham
- About Renee
- Epilogue 2: The Vice President Returns Triumphant
- Chapter 1: Belated Prologues
- Prologue 5: Team of Heretics
- Prologue 6: The Mafia Return
- Prologue 7: Supernatural Requital
- Chapter 2: Unexpected Hysteria
- Interlude: The Boundaries of Alcatraz
- Chapter 3: Striking Off the Mark
- Interlude: Chapter 4: The Outskirts of Town
- Connecting Chapter: Reports Beyond Common Knowledge
- Extra Chapter: Towards the Bull's Eye
- The title of the volume is a reference to the band Alice in Chains.