|1934: Street Episode Alice in Jails|
|Publication date||10 December 2006|
| Preceded by|
1934: Prison Episode Alice in Jails
| Followed by|
1934: Peter Pan in Chains
The ninth light novel of Baccano! is 1934: Street Episode Alice In Jails (1934 Shabahen Alice in Jails 1934 娑婆編 Alice in Jails).
It was published 10 December 2006 and is 376 pages long.
The focus switches from Alcatraz to Chicago, where the narrative explores what happened with Graham Specter, Nebula, his gang, the Russo Family, and the Lamia. It also explains what happened to Christopher Shouldered after he suffered defeat at the hands of Felix Walken.
- Adele's hesitant explanation to Tim
- Monologue from a certain man
- Ladd's comments to the white suits
- Unpublicized conversation of Karl Muybridge, Nebula Company chairman
- Epilogue 2: The Vice President Returns Triumphant
- Chapter 1: Belated Prologues
- Prologue 5: Team of Heretics
- Prologue 6: The Mafia Return
- Prologue 7: Supernatural Requital
- Chapter 2: Unexpected Hysteria
- Interlude: The Boundaries of Alcatraz
- Chapter 3: Striking Off the Mark
- Interlude: Chapter 4: The Outskirts of Town
- Connecting Chapter: Reports Beyond Common Knowledge
- Extra Chapter: Towards the Bull's Eye
- The title of the volume is a reference to the band Alice in Chains.