The seventh light novel of Baccano! is 1933 <Last> The Slash -Bloody to Fair-.
It was published 10 November 2004 and is 424 pages long.
Christopher Shouldered, Hong Chi-Mei, and other members of the Lamia arrive in New York to assist Tim and the Larvae on Huey Laforet's orders. Jacuzzi's Gang agrees to help the Larvae steal the incomplete immortality elixir from Nebula. Isaac Dian and Miria Harvent 'kidnap' Ronny Schiatto and Ennis and leave a ransom note for Firo Prochainezo, who mistakenly believes Dallas Genoard to be the culprit.
Christopher comes across Firo and volunteers to help him look for his friends. Chané Laforet, Vino, Maria Barcelito, and Tick Jefferson have their own cards to play, and all the varying groups end up converging upon the Mist Wall. The stunning revelation that all the Mist Wall's employees are incomplete immortals throws the Larvae and Lamia for a loop; meanwhile, war wages both inside and outside the Babel restaurant. It seems that Senator Manfred Beriam has terrifying plans in store...
- The Lamia
- The Present: Miria
- Connecting Chapter: Documents and Information, Storms and Terrorists
- Chapter 3: The Mad Blades Make Merry
- Chapter 4: Red Hair and Red Eyes
- Final Chapter
- Remnants, or New Prologues 1: The Man Who Lived Forever
- Remnants, or New Prologues 2: The Slave to Wealth
- The title of the volume is a reference to the band The Clash.