The seventh light novel of Baccano! is 1933 <Last> The Slash -Bloody to Fair-.
It was published on November 10, 2004 and is 424 pages long.
Tim, Adele, and the Larva make final preparations to steal the incomplete immortality elixir from Nebula, and their alliance with Jacuzzi's Gang coupled with the arrival of Lamia promise nothing but success. Meanwhile, Firo Prochainezo hunts down Dallas Genoard for kidnapping Ronny Schiatto and Ennis – and the true masterminds behind the kidnappings close in on their revenge.
Chané Laforet, Vino, Maria Barcelito, and Tick Jefferson have their own cards to play, and all groups eventually converge upon Nebula's Mist Wall headquarters. War wages both inside and outside the Mist Wall's Babel restaurant, resulting in a revelation about the building's true nature that stuns all actors involved. It seems that Senator Manfred Beriam has ominous plans in store...
- Lamia (Color Insert)
- Claire (Color Insert)
- Maria (Color Insert)
- The Present: Miria (Color Insert)
- Linking Chapter: Documents and Information, Storm and Terrorists
- Chapter 3: The Lethal Weapons' Lunacy Is Elated
- Chapter 4: Red Eyes and Red Hair
- Final Chapter: Slash
- Digression, or Prologue to What's Next I: The Eternal One
- Digression, or Prologue to What's Next II: Money-Grubber
- The title of the volume is a reference to the band The Clash.