|1933: (Last) The Slash ~Bloody to Fair~|
|Publication date||10 November 2004|
| Preceded by|
1933: (First) The Slash ~Cloudy to Rainy~
| Followed by|
1934: Prison Episode Alice in Jails
The seventh light novel of Baccano! is 1933: <Last> The Slash ~Bloody to Fair~ (1933 <Ge> The Slash ~Chi no Ame wa, Hare~ 1933 <下> The Slash ~チノアメハ、ハレ~).
It was published 10 November 2004 and is 424 pages long.
Christopher Shouldered, Hong Chi-Mei, and other members of the Lamia arrive in New York. Jacuzzi Splot's gang agrees to steal the incomplete elixir from Nebula for Tim, Adele, and the Larvae. Isaac Dian and Miria Harvent 'kidnap' Ronnie Sukiart and Ennis and leave a ransom note for Firo Prochainezo. A troubled Firo runs through New York trying to find them and is found by Christopher, who volunteers to help look. Chane Laforet, Vino the assassin, Maria Barcelito, and Tick Jefferson become involved as everyone meets at Nebula's Mist Wall building. Everyone under the employment of Nebula, however, has become incomplete immortals, throwing a loop in the Lamia and Larvae's plans. On the outside of Mist Wall, a matched battle between Christopher and Vino commences. . .
- The Lamia
- The Present: Miria
- Connecting Chapter: Documents and Information, Storms and Terrorists
- Chapter 3: The Mad Blades Make Merry
- Chapter 4: Red Hair and Red Eyes
- Final Chapter
- Remnants, or New Prologues 1: The Man Who Lived Forever
- Remnants, or New Prologues 2: The Slave to Wealth
- The title of the volume is a reference to the band The Clash.