The seventh light novel of Baccano! is 1933 <Last> The Slash -Bloody to Fair-.
It was published on November 10, 2004 and is 424 pages long.
Christopher Shouldered, Hong Chi-Mei, and other members of the Lamia arrive in New York to assist Tim and the Larva on Huey Laforet's orders. Jacuzzi's Gang agrees to help the Larvae steal the incomplete immortality elixir from Nebula. Isaac Dian and Miria Harvent 'kidnap' Ronny Schiatto and Ennis and leave a ransom note for Firo Prochainezo, who mistakenly believes Dallas Genoard to be the culprit.
Christopher encounters Firo and volunteers to help him look for his friends. Chané Laforet, Vino, Maria Barcelito, and Tick Jefferson have their own cards to play, and all the varying groups converge upon the Mist Wall. The stunning revelation that all the Mist Wall's employees are incomplete immortals catch the Larva and Lamia off-guard; meanwhile, war wages both inside and outside the Babel restaurant. It seems that Senator Manfred Beriam has terrifying plans in store...
- The Lamia
- The Present: Miria
- Connecting Chapter: Documents and Information, Storms and Terrorists
- Chapter 3: The Mad Blades Make Merry
- Chapter 4: Red Hair and Red Eyes
- Final Chapter
- Remnants, or New Prologues 1: The Man Who Lived Forever
- Remnants, or New Prologues 2: The Slave to Wealth
- The title of the volume is a reference to the band The Clash.