|1931 The Grand Punk Railroad: Express|
|English Translator||Taylor Engel|
|Publication date|| 10 Sep 2003 (JP)
20 Dec 2016 (EN)
|Published by|| MediaWorks (JP)
Yen On (EN)
| Preceded by|
1931 The Grand Punk Railroad: Local
| Followed by|
1932 Drug & The Dominos
Next Volume - 1932 Drug & The Dominos
The third light novel of Baccano! is 1931 The Grand Punk Railroad: Express (1931 Tokkyūhen The Grand Punk Railroad 1931 特急編 The Grand Punk Railroad).
It was published in September of 2003 and is 269 pages long.
More about the events occurring on the transcontinental luxury express Flying Pussyfoot is revealed, including the identity of the Rail Tracer.
- Memory: The Boy
- Memory: The Woman In Coveralls
- Memory: The Gray Magician
- Memory: About the Young Conductor
- Terminal: What Came After
- Prologue VI: Alchemist
- Prologue VII: The Woman In Coveralls
- Prologue VIII: The Rail Tracer
- Express: The Man Who Wouldn't Die
- Epilogue II
- The title of the volume is a reference to the band Grand Funk Railroad.