|1710: Crack Flag|
|Publication date||10 April 2010|
|Published by||ASCII Media Works|
| Preceded by|
1931: Another Junk Railroad - Special Express Episode
| Followed by|
1932 ~ Summer: Man in the Killer
The fifteenth light novel of Baccano! is 1710: Crack Flag.
It was published 10 April 2010.
Told from the perspective of Lotto Valentinian poet Jean-Pierre Accardo, 1710: Crack Flag continues the story of Huey Laforet and Elmer C. Albatross. The aristocrat and ex-delinquent Maiza Avaro is introduced to alchemy by Lebreau Fermet Viralesque. Meanwhile, Monica Campanella, Huey's lover, has disappeared; Huey sets the city ablaze in an attempt to rescue her, more than willing to antagonize the whole of the wealthy House Dormentaire in order to get her back.
- 2003, Words of Victor Talbot
- Epilogue A
- Chapter 1: So You Are Curious About Immortality
- Chapter 2: I'm Not an Idiot
- Chapter 3: Maybe He's Lovesick
- Chapter 4: They're So Gullible
- Chapter 5: I'll Show You the Greatest Smile in the World
- Epilogue B
- Epilogue C
- The title of the volume is a reference to the band Black Flag.