|1705: The Ironic Light Orchestra|
|Publication date||10 July 2007|
| Preceded by|
1934: Peter Pan in Chains
| Followed by|
2002: (A Side) Bullet Garden
The eleventh light novel of Baccano! is 1705: The Ironic Light Orchestra.
It was published 10 July 2007 and is 344 pages long.
- Question: What do you think of Huey Laforet?
- Question: What do you think of Elmer C. Albatross?
- Question: What do you think of Esperanza C. Boroñal?
- Question: What do you think of the alchemy professors?
- Q: What do you think of samurai?
- Q: I don't know what you're talking about, Denkuro
- Q: ...
- Prologue: Death of the Corpse
- Chapter 1: A Witch's Son
- Connecting Chapter 1: First Murder
- Chapter 2: Miracle Boy
- Connecting Chapter 2: Masked Assassin
- Chapter 3: Chance Enounter
- Connecting Chapter 3: The Girl's Burdens
- Chapter 4: Circumstances of the People
- Connecting Chapter 4: The People's Police
- Chapter 5: End of a World
- Epilogue: Beginning of the Story
- The title of the volume is a reference to the band Electric Light Orchestra.